Dogs!

Vizla? Mine is wire-haired and huge, he dwarfs the other dogs when Im out on a walk :slight_smile:

You got it, she is so cute and probably the fastest dog I’ve ever known even at her young age! She’s like a bullet train!!! I can’t wait to see how fast she can move in another 6 months or so. She’s so smart, learns commands so quickly and she loves to snuggle. Never met another dog like her.

12 Likes

Vizla’s are super-bright and learn very quickly. Unbelievable stamina (i tire out long before mine) and such a lovely temperament. They were originally bred for lone hunters on the Danube and a really early breed (loads of other breeds have a Vizla origin), so are just sooo loyal. Love mine to bits, just going out for a 5 mile walk and a smoke (2nd of the day)!

14 Likes

This is Grandpa. He’s about 2.5 now, adopted from the local animal shelter at 6 months old. He’s the sweetest boy.

19 Likes

It’s pretty irresponsible letting your dog smoke.

Ps I’ve got a soft spot for Vizlas (if my heart didnt already belong to GSDs)

2 Likes

Rosin is from the shelter. She’s probably a greyhound doberman mix, judging by how much she loves to run and sleep, but don’t know for sure.

18 Likes

Innis (Black Lab, 5) and Torran (Golden Retriever, 3). Good pals.

24 Likes

Rescued him (Bodhi) a couple weeks ago:

22 Likes

Yeah she looks like a Lurcher.

Good morning!

26 Likes

Maggie Mae just turned 5 years old

18 Likes

So many pretty doggos. Here’s mine, Onyx/Onnie. She keeps me sane. Great dane/lab rescue. Leggy sweetheart

17 Likes

Lame! The local foster group here is full of what we call “foster fails” - people who help put by fostering then end up with a dog they decide to keep lol!

2 Likes

Ha, yep. I mean, we have fostered 7 total and adopted 2 of them and the 2 we adopted definitely weren’t the cream of the crop, so…

I love them all really, but thankfully my wife is heartless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a great thread. Would.love to have a dog some day.

Just scrolling through has really lifted my spirits.

4 Likes

Buzz & Ava my babies :heart_eyes: They grow so fast

18 Likes

Best breed by far !

1 Like

I think Bryn wants some attention.

19 Likes

I don’t have a dog, but this one came hobbling into our back yard in the desert.

We fed him, gave him water and kept him in our pool area. The humane society came and picked him up. He’s anemic and had a sprained leg. They are trying to nurse him back to health and find the owner (no luck so far). We agreed to foster him and potentially adopt him if he starts getting better.

Nicest dog I’ve ever met! Would probably lick a burglar in the face. Sooo… I might be adding a dog to the family soon.

Seems like he’s a “Northern Inuit”

19 Likes