[Double Cross XX002] my first vinyl as Artificial Intolerance, release show Monday March 8th on PRSPCT radio/tube

… and it’s a beauty! Silk screened by hand.

One side has 2 tracks of mine under my new Artificial Intolerance moniker. The other side 2 tracks by Rotor Militia. All Rotterdam 010 bad boys. As is the Double Cross organization.

Vinyl available via Triple Vision from March 12th. Digital on Bandcamp:

The release is celebrated with a live sets stream by both artists on PRSPCT Radio (audio) and Youtube (with visuals). First half Rotor Militia, second half Artificial Intolerance. Airing on Monday 8th at 20:00 CET:

17 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

@dtr + XX + PRSPCT = Instant purchase.

Will definitely be tuning in for the live stream, or at least watching it after the kids have fucked off.

Sounds banging, by the way.

1 Like

Yeah Double Cross & PRSPCT is quite the meeting of Rotterdam skull crushing party organizers. Man I long so hard for one of those nights…

My set isn’t particularly hard(core) but hope you’ll enjoy it! Trying out my newly acquired improvisation methods. First set where I’m not going in with a pre-planned sequence but building it in the flow of the moment.

1 Like

I should probably move to Rotterdam, everything that comes out of the place really gets me going.

Best of luck with the set.

Yeah, this is sounding great, congrats @dtr. Will definitely check out the live set.

1 Like

The cover art is lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes and due to the process they re all different!

1 Like

here s the youtube show link:

4 Likes

Looking forward!

1 Like

Rad music.

1 Like

You might like

Old friends of mine. You reminded me of their vibe.

1 Like

:fire: :fire:

congrats on the release …listening to the livestream, will keep it in the background :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations Nice Work!!! & Big Respect Love the artwork and handmade print!

1 Like

Just got round to listening earlier today.

Banging.

1 Like

HATE plugged the release :skull_and_crossbones:

Best comment so far on my track Locked-in:

Capture

:smile: (title actually does borrow from locked-in syndrome)

1 Like