Dr. Lämmerbein - Failures (Ambient, IDM)

Hi all,

I released my second album “Failures” in January and all the tracks are made with the Elektron Digitone as brain of the setup, the Model:Cycles can also be heard on almost every track. Behringer Neutron and Moog Grandmother cover the analog side. So, no samples at all. I recorded all tracks live over the course of six months or so.

I think, it’s a bit rough around the edges here and there and it kind of goes into all directions… There are ambient pieces but there’s also danceable stuff and anything in between :smiley: I truly enjoyed creating all these tracks and I’m pretty happy with all of them. Sure, I still need to learn a lot but hey, the third one is in the making :wink:

Thanks for listening and have a nice day!

2 Likes

1,5,6,10,11,12 are great!

12 being by far my favorite so relaxing, soothing.

The mix is good btw.

Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks for listening! I would have picked the same ones :smiley: Although my favourite is possibly track 5.

I feel that in track 12 there’s just a tiny bit too much going on… But if it works for you, that’s probably a good sign :smiley: But after all this, I came to the conclusion that I’m better at the ambient tracks and that’s why I’m focusing on that currently.

1 Like

Track 5 is using some polymeter stuff I think? The title kinda fit: my head was trying hard to find something to anchor to haha

That’s quite possible. I use that from time to time without actually knowing what I’m doing… I’m very grateful that I don’t have to explain how I make my music :smiley: