Dr. Lämmerbein - Trip Reports (Ambient)

Fellow Elektronauts,

I thought some people here might be interested in my latest album “Trip Reports”:

I tried to create a psychedelic ambient album and honestly, I don’t know if I succeeded :smiley: But I like most of the tracks very much, so maybe there are people out there that feel the same! Right now, it’s available for “name your price” on Bandcamp. It should be on Spotify in a few days as well…

At the heart of every track is the Digitone, I used it to sequence everything and it’s also a sound source on every track, I think. The Digitakt has some short appearances and the rest of the sounds are coming from my Behringers (Model D, Neutron and Deepmind 12D) and the Nord Drum 3P.

I hope you have a good time listening to it and I wish you all the best! And if you’re interested how I made things in there, feel free to ask me anything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I enjoyed that, there is a gorgeous build in the track you linked, will listen to more later when I have time, thanks for posting.

1 Like

Awesome! That’s one of my favourite tracks, I remember that it came together pretty easily. I think, I couldn’t even recreate it now :smiley: