DSI Pro 2

This is with just a bit of reverb added in post. All other FX are from using the built-in delays.

1 Like

Ok so I just picked up a subsequent 37 via an old ass Facebook marketplace ad. Never used here in NL. Paid 900 which is dirt cheap compared to most.

Prolly trading it for a rev2 or pro2 later

1 Like

Guess who just joined the club…

8 Likes

not me, unfortunately

1 Like

You beast

1 Like

Saw one for sale in Stoke, couldn’t say no to it.

Paying for it is gonna be fun.

2 Likes

Weak

2 Likes

You’re gonna love it man.

2 Likes

I guess we can’t hang out anymore since I joined the Pro 3 club :confused:

3 Likes

Nice. Hack and decimate on random sequences will probably entertain you. There are some interesting CV opportunities to exploit as well.

1 Like

I absolutely love my pro 3, especially the sequencer. Is there anything unique to the pro 2 sequencer?

Per step slides … unless that has finally been added to the Pro3?

3 thoughts.

1. Fuck me there’s a lot of wood.

2. I see what people mean by “brassy” now.

3. That master distortion…:drooling_face:

8 Likes

Get into those character FX for the gnar-gnar :metal:t3:

Best damn synth ever.

4 Likes

Yeah man.

Bitcrushing the shit out of the oscillators, then driving them into the filters hard is making my willy tingle.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that Prophet filter drive parameter too.
Love hitting that heavy, then going into the OB filter, in series.

Heaven.

2 Likes

I finally took the step and sold my Monomachine, which gave me the possibility to acquire the Pro 2!

This is a beautiful machine! It feels very complete and immediate. And sounds so good. :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Every time I see this thread I wish there was the desktop module :frowning:

5 Likes

It’s fucking special, that’s for sure. It’s made me completely rethink what I’m doing with my workflow.

1 Like

Picked one up tonight. I have a pro 3, poly/mono evolver, prophet 12 and prophet 5 (had a take 5 and returned it). This thing sounds so cool and unique! Amazing synth!

2 Likes