DT MIDI Glitching Going into Digitone for Extra LFOs- A Bug?

I finally decided to try using the DT Midi tracks to add some extra LFOs to the Digitone. It seems to work halfway, half the time.

I’m at a loss. I thought it was my passive midi merge, but even straight in to the Digitone seems to act unusually.

I had it working twice now, with about 3-4 extra LFOs controlling the filter cutoff, etc. then it would glitch. I stop my midi clock and all of a sudden–I’m back to the initial patch with no modulation. The controls show on the Digitakt but have no effect. Sometimes If I turn a knob it kinda kicks in, but nothing seems to work as you’d expect. For instance, the CC value knob going to amp release lets it ring out as you’d expect, but the LFO on it’s value makes no movement (where previously it did). This is the DT MIDI OUT into the DN MIdi In setup.

I simplified to this based on glitches earlier using my Digitakt OUT/THRU into a MIDI Merge. I thought it could be the Passive MIDI Merge. The glitch here was the opposite, it was as if there was a intermittent random LFO when there was not and the CC Value knob sometimes worked. Then, scanning through the CC destinations would SET them permanently- scrolling through would suddenly spike the resonance or pitch even when returning back to other CC parameters. I could see values on the Digitone suddenly being moved and set.

So I simplified the Merger out of the equation and still ran into issues. Any thoughts? Is it a bug? Any good resources I could be pointed to?