Dub Techno Recommendations

2 Likes

hereā€™s a classic album, i donā€™t think iā€™ll ever get tired of this sound.

8 Likes

part 3 of insectoramaā€™s 100th release is out now.

5 Likes

One of the best

1 Like

this is a huge colletion of very nice tunes! Big congrats to Markus for this release. 85 tracks on a series of 4 parts. Serves the dubtechno listening lust for hours.

Altone has a lot of good lofi dub techno stuff coming out at the moment! You might wanna have a listen on that one too:

And there is also a new release on Echo Inspectorā€™s label Primary Colours coming out soon.

1 Like

Super timing.

I realised yesterday whilst listening, that ā€˜Dimensional Spaceā€™ is probably my favourite DubTechno album.

I have the Boomkat version and think itā€™s bloody marvellous.
Especially cause the 1st track isnā€™t conventionally Dub Techno but is somehow drenched in the genreā€™s sensibilities.

4 Likes

agreed. itā€™s going to take me a while to properly listen to all of it, but thereā€™s so much good music that itā€™s worth the time investment.

Thanks for the heads up.

On my Bandcamp wishlist to help me keep track of what I want to listen to.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1COi6FEp2I

1 Like

enjoyed this:

UNTITLED SERIES Ā· UNTITLED SERIES 14 - SEGUE

this album inspired my own, itā€™s one of my favorites.

1 Like

Hereā€™s something a little differentā€¦

2 Likes

Has [ e c h o s p a c e ] been mentioned yet?

4 Likes

Heard this one on a local stream/radio thing, soo laid back!

edit: whoops, wasnā€™t meant to reply to you directly, Lampmeister. Uhmā€¦ the track kinda reminds me of Sella Bay by cv313

2 Likes

So many great recommendations. For those who canā€™t get enough. Hereā€™s a spotify. 110hrs of selected dubtechno for fellow elektronauts.

11 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This list is incredible. I was looking for something different to listen to. Now Iā€™m a dub techno fan. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! Must have been quite a choreā€¦ Iā€™m a few hours in already. It does make you realise how much the old stuff stands out. Thereā€™s an edge thatā€™s hard to find with the newer records (it does happen!).

Makes me wonder if thatā€™s most of all youth memory playing its part or if itā€™s ā€˜trueā€™ā€¦

Iā€™m feeling more and more like those old hippies that canā€™t get over their past times. I hate myself for itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

this album is really good, my only complaint is that there isnā€™t more of it. parallel is such a good track.

1 Like