Dub Techno Recommendations

do you know his latest album? “Old Dreams And Memories” … my heart is melting when listening to it.

2 Likes

Best mix for all time!

2 Likes

Bought this on vinyl, really nice cut. Too bad this whole album is more or like 1 long story and the interuption between having to switch sides is a bummer. Timeless peace gets better and better

1 Like

yeah it’s really good too. like all his albums, the mixes are so well done. they’re so smooth, the sounds just blend together perfectly. as a very mediocre producer, it sounds so good i find it almost discouraging.

1 Like

Yagya, basic channel, rythm and sound ,to name a few understand that sound is key in music but almost used as main instrument in dub. Getting a muffled kick and some chords thru a tape delay seem the key ingredients for unpracticed listeners but the way how those blend, saturate and become one velvet massage to the ears is true dubtechno for me. Not at 10% in my own productions.

5 Likes

yeah, it’s a skill that i haven’t quite figured out. i have most of the ingredients, hopefully it’ll come with time and practice.

new ep out today on insectoram. the original mix is done by a mate on another board, really good record. i did a pretty basic remix, markus masuhr with an interpretation, and one of my own originals.

work has been crazy so i don’t have the streaming links up yet, so check it out on bandcamp (free or pay what you want as always), should be up on the usual streaming places next week. hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

Love this track… every time I listen to it just goosebumps.

1 Like

Just came across this producer while surfing through Hardwax and whatnot.
Wonderful, I’m a firm believer that Dub Techno needs to chill a little less and make you running more!

4 Likes

Found out about Babe Roots the other day. They have a very nice Rhythm & Sound type vibe going on. Lots of good songs and sounds to explore.

4 Likes

Had this on repeat today in the car.

5 Likes

https://www.mixcloud.com/sonos/radio-chemical-episode-1-dub-mix/

4 Likes

I love the vibe on this ep, but the loop/edits spoil it for me. Still worthy of posting though.

for me this is still the queen of all dub techno music :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That Om Unit is great. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

It’s great indeed. Such a good artist

1 Like

listened to half of this one yesterday and really enjoyed it, plus it’s free or pay what you want …

4 Likes

one more as this is phenomenal.

2 Likes

monday morning’s dub selection …

1 Like