Dub Techno Recommendations

‘Tis nice that. I have a lot of love for Emissions Audio Output.

1 Like

Tim Kossmann - Lockdown Loops is out today on Etui Records.

With Lockdown Loops the Westfalia dub techno mastermind presents a very personal EP with 3 deep, loop based tunes recorded in extreme isolation during lockdown. The situation created a feeling of lonesome remoteness and uncertainty, transcended by putting in more man hours in the studio.

2 Likes

Pretty solid line up from Insectorama for the new comp …

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of new releases out today. First is the Carrier EP on Melotonin, 3 dub techno tracks with a bit of pace and lots of tape noise, it may actually work on the dance floor. :sweat_smile:

The second is Serac, a single on the new Insectorama comp. This one is a bit heavier and dirtier.

All are free or pay what you want on bandcamp and mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/).

Thanks for listening, hope you enjoy them. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Stream Monosalz 2022 Reshape by Racecorner | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Stream Cloudwalk von Racecorner | Kostenlos online auf SoundCloud anhören

Here’s my new album out today, written with Essentia Sound. Not strictly dub techno, some of it is more ambient/downtempo, but there’s a lot of overlap. It’s free or pay what you want to support the label.

1 Like

Vøsne, I cannot say enough good things about this guy, he is extremely talented, live jams BTW, check him out:

1 Like

Just pulled this masterpiece out of the shelf after quite a while… running on repeat now.

3 Likes

Pub

6 Likes

@Matmcr Super stuff! Do you know where I can find a complete Pub discography? There’s a Pub track I heard 20 or so years ago that I can’t find.

1 Like

Yeah amazing, isn’t it. Discography wise, it should be all here:

1 Like

Fantastic! With some digging, I found the track I was looking for :grinning: Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Though I now realise that the friend who introduced me to it back then, apparently played the record at 33 rather than 45 lol. I was shocked by the dirt, grit and depth of this track.

So, imagine this at 33rpm :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Play it at .75 speed, it might be the same result, more or less :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If one does not mind YT artifacts :upside_down_face:

Amazing track, Ive got the 12s of those releases on Vertical Form. I’m always doing that with the wrong speed. I did it for years with the Bola Shapes 12s :slight_smile:

Awesome :slightly_smiling_face: This music is perfect for vinyl…

1 Like

There’s some top albums on this list:

1 Like

Analog Four veteran Brendon Moeller has always known a thing or two about dub…

4 Likes

Loving track 1 here.