Edit existing sample in the sampling menu

Hi there, is there a possibility with the Digitakt to edit a stored sample, like start point and end point cut? E.g. to put the existing sample back to the sampling menu to cut the beginning and the end? I have a guituar sample where I missed to edit the first few mseconts of the beginning. The SRC page with its STRT and LEN is a possibility, but I cant see the waveform in a zoom as in the sampling menu. So this is very inaccurate. I also do not want to resample my sample by recording it internally because this is lossy.

A zoom is not viewable on the SRC page right?

Sorry if that is a dumb question, but I can’t find it.

Not with one touch of a button, this is a long awaited and very wanted feature request for the DT.

The only way is resampling, or edit the sample externally.

Ahh okay thank you, I thought something like that. Yeah just a zoom menu on the SRC page would be great. Recording samples is a lot of effort, and using the PC is of course no option :wink:

Or just the ability to load an existing sample in the sampler menu (without resampling) would be very helpful.

Exactly, if Elektron would make the source-code available, I think I could do the change ;-). But I can imagine how much energy is in developing this machines they won’t give it away.