EIT-1 aluminum frames now shipping

Have a few silver and a few black left over. Silver orders have all been shipped black orders start next week. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Available from companyofquail.com

cant wait for my black one. looks like it might get here before my rytm!

I had a thought, would it be very complicated to also offer a side-by-side EIT stand, that holds two elektrons next to eachother, preferably tilted somewhat, and the option to fold together like the original EIT? I might be interested in that anyway :slight_smile:

Hi! Does it ship to europe? Or do u have any european retailers?

Yes, you can select different shipping destinations in the drop down menu for each product. I also looked for this since I’m in Europe as well.

can confirm that I’ve received my frame from Watson in a couple of weeks even though I’m in Russia.

Sweet…then i only have one question left…how is it with heat from the side vents? Does the machines get warmer?

NEED SIDE BY SIDE 4 UNIT VERSION!!!

How is it withe the heat in machines when the EIT-1 frames are covering the side vents of A4 and The AR? Anyone with any experience from this?
Really want this piece of kit but want to be shure that it suitable for the AR/A4 combo :slight_smile:

I have run My AR for 4 or so hours and not too bad…

NEED SIDE BY SIDE 4 UNIT VERSION!!![/quote]
Actually, a buchla-style triple version would be awesome :slight_smile: Well, for me anyway :wink: