Electra one - programmable midi (CC, SysEx, NRPN) controller

Martin is indeed awesome. Love my E1

2 Likes

I’ve joined the preorder for the MkII.

I’ve got some MIDI programming related things I want to tinker around with (almost all some form of routing/on the fly manipulation) and this seems like a good platform to do that with the callbacks, timers, and customizable UI.

Plus this looks like a pretty adaptable MIDI swiss army knife for more basic MIDI stuff.

1 Like

Just preordered one.

I have a few synths that are a pain in the ass to program. Ambika, JP-08, tx81z, etc. I’m hoping this cures that!

Has any one used this in conjunction with an external hardware sequencer? like the Cirklon or a Hapax? what was your set up like? how did this fit in that context?

Preorders of MK2 were reopened on Friday and I just submitted mine. Meeting the developer at their Superbooth stand was the last push (I told to myself) I needed. A great person behind a very interesting concept, and a small and yet quite active community.

My plan is to use the Electra One mainly as a Bitwig controller, and then I’m curious about the possibilities for experimentation that the MK2 platform might unleash. See…

… (which also serves as a recent E1 intro, there aren’t many)… and Part 2

3 Likes