Electronic/Sythesized Hip Hop/Rap Beat challenge

Thanks and yep… having the same experience.
Was wondering where the thread was at and baam, this last track by @Annihilation_Squares inspired me to drop something.

1 Like

Here’s my latest track and video. I believe it meets the criteria of this thread. If not, please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah that’s a pretty far cry from Hip Hop fella to be fair, no disrespect intended, closer to experimental dnb imho, nice work though, it’s dense…:+1:

I love your stuff so I’m honored to be mentioned in this context!! Please give us some more in here when you get a chance :0)

I’m still going through my Jamuary creations for my weekly bc uploads. Next week is another hip hop jam featuring Micromonsta 2. I’ll bring a link here.

2 Likes

None taken! Actually, I didn’t realize this was for just HH, that’s on me man. I’ll remove it. Thanks for checking it out!

1 Like

Don’t feel you have to do that, it’s cool.
It’s not like it’s a competition with a prize or anything.

5 Likes

Aw man you didn’t need to remove it! I agree that it ain’t hiphop but it wasn’t hurting anybody having it around.

4 Likes

Right on man, I’ll undelete :slight_smile: Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

Credit must be given where it is due !
Thanks and, yep…let’s all post more in this thread.

1 Like

Digitone // Arturia Tape mello Fi

Haven’t touched my Digitone for a little while so i tought it could be a good opportunity.
You have it all ! :
Clicky envelopes, more dirt on top of grit and a rather lazy performance because it’s time to go to bed.

4 Likes

I like it man, the slack timing and dirty beats are great… nice job👍

2 Likes

Here’s that one I was talking about. Micromonsta 2 on the bass and the Knight Ridery bit in the second half. Digitakt doing drums and the whistley thing and RMX1000 for some DJ effects.

2 Likes