Elektron boxes and Midi Designer Pro 2

I’ve spent my entire day so far exploring the possibilities of Midi Designer on iOs.
This may be old news, but using midi usb, and supercontrols in MDP2, the digis gain machinedrum capabilities. It felt nostalgic to have a midi control page set up on the syntakt exploring the routing possibilities. Why did Elektron get rid of the cntrl machines?

Anyway, I couldn’t find anything, but this leaves me with the question. Is there a design that cycles through midi channels like the retrokit midi rig, maxmsp, pd, etc that allows polyphony on the digitakt and syntakt? If not with MDP2, is there an ios app that anyone knows of that is capable of that type of midi allocating (probably not the right term, idk)

I’ve been sleeping on the creative tools that are readily available. I love the arp of the Octatrack paired with the Syntakts many machines and it’s generative form using both of their sequencers. I have read around the internet about the different generative musical apps, but a lot of the results vary site to site and usually have a lot of more simple tools. So which apps would you recommend to this nerd?

Drambo has some pretty powerful tools along these lines, but its MIDI mono to poly module (which does allows polyphony like RK-002) is locked to 4 voices, so one can’t effectively do a 3-voice analog poly for Syntakt with it.

It has a lot of other midi tools besides, including CC send, arps, strum, and the like. No pitch bend or aftertouch control iirc.