Elektron Digitakt OS 1.50 | Techno Sample Chains Project | Gumroad, Bandcamp

My first Sample Pack for the Elektron Digitakt 1.50 OS made from the Sounds I use in my Live Sets.
Kicks and Rumble are resampled and processed from my Analog Rytm.
All Sound are ready for the Club and your Productions.
The Kicks and Rumble are tested on big PA Systems.
With OS 1.50 for Digitakt you can now jam for as long as you want without changing a Pattern and wasting precious Sample Slots.

The Pack Contains:

40 Samples (145 in total)

• 7 Drum Chains x 16 Samples (Kick, Perc, Clap, Hihat etc.)
  • 32 Rumble Loops 140BPM for use with Repitch or Werp Maschine
  • 4 Demo Pattern
  • 1 Project File for DT 1.50

Buy Link if you want to support me: Digitakt 1.50 | Techno Sample Chains & Project Vol. 01
or
Techno Sample Chains Vol.01 & Digitakt Project | Slava Soloma

3 Likes

I assume I can use the chains and loops in other samplers? I’m currently takt-less. I have no takt. Etc etc.

1 Like

Yeah you can use the samples in any other sampler as you wish. I can send the individual samples as an extra for every purchase.

Thanks! I’d probably use the chains too, to mimic the improv setup you’re going for with the takt. I’m currently rocking an SP-16 so the auto slicing should work fine.

1 Like

yeah and afaik the Sp 16 has time stretch too ?

For the People who can’t check out on gumroad there will be an option for Bandcamp. I will the send you the project file via DM

1 Like

NOW ON BANDCAMP:

1 Like

Yes it does. And I just bought a Digitakt so I’ll be loading these up on both!

Thank you for the support. Hope you like the pack. There will be a bigger one soon with locked grooves I made over the years with my OT that will play well with Digitakt OS 1.50

2 Likes

Digging these chains! One thing I noticed is that the files are stereo. Since the sounds are actually mono you could reformat as mono files to save some space. I had to batch convert them anyway as the SP-16 can only handle 44.1.

1 Like

Picked it up yesterday for Bandcamp Friday, looking forward to loading them up later!

1 Like

Thank you. The chains get transcoded to mono when loading on the DT. I just forgot to reset them down in Ableton live.

1 Like

Thanks for the support

1 Like