Elektron ECC-6 Backpack

the message appeared when i tried to add the bag to my basket

1 Like

Yea this makes it quite versatile and quick to use for other non music related needs. Like a walk to and from the grocery.

4 Likes

Me too

1 Like

Hmm, I didnā€™t get that message. Were you logged in at the time? Also, I think it defaults to being global when first going to the site.

1 Like

Bought it to lug some stuff to and from the rehearsal space. That currently means DT 880s, Mic, Focusrite 6i6, Keystep, MacBook and iPad. But itā€™s also become my go to shopping bag. Pricing and quality of this bag is in line with other (outdoor) manufacturers, but leaves out the usual weirdly coloured nupsies and logos. The closing strap could be a little longer/more flexible. Overall very happy with it.

Ahhhh, i wasnā€™t logged in, now created an account and it seems to let me carry out a purchase

1 Like

I had to change the country on the bottom of the storeā€¦

Didnā€™t spot that, thanks, all good now

Thermoplastic over a form? Do you know if they have any tips for DIY-ing without a vacuum table, assuming they donā€™t already have the equipment?

I managed to order the ECC-6 to the UK from the slooooooow Elektron website :raised_hands:

Iā€™ll let any Brits know if I have any problems with UPS delivery, Brexit etc. And Iā€™ll leave a little review here once I get it. This will be a 40th birthday present to myself. Fuck yeah!

7 Likes

Welcome to the bright side of 40!

4 Likes

I dont know much about age but Iā€™m very satisfied with mine. Iā€™ve used for hauling gear and for weekend trips and itā€™s worked great for bothā€¦ tge quality feels great imo

1 Like

Got it today! Iā€™m very happy with it. Iā€™ll review it once Iā€™ve had it awhile. One thing I did notice about it tho (with it being called the ECC-6):

Now thatā€™s either very clever or Iā€™m tripping!

3 Likes

Maybe both ! :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

You got it :wink:

Well that explains why the straps kept falling off my ECC-1ā€¦

6 Likes

Bahahaha

1 Like

9, a ? (tripping) :content:

2 Likes

:3lektron:lektronā€™s first letter, maybe?