Elektron kitchens for MD beat making?

Ok, bad joke :slight_smile:

Well I kinda lol!

Too funny. What an appropriate first topic. :joy:

Brilliant! :joy:

Actually chuckled at this.

I kind of think in honor of the new forum, we should all sample one item from our kitchens, make some kits and build some tracks.

Awesome idea ! water from my tap is constantly dripping…

Dunno, I would like a kitchen MD stand!

copping onions while blazing beats?

:-1:

Yeah great idea. That could be a new Octatrack and MD science lab.

Affordable low cost kitchens, the album.

I’m actually renovating my kitchen next week, so I’ll sample some of that noise and do an OT track. Now, where can I find some cheap kitchen materials? I’ve been looking everywhere!?!

actually I got a tune called “kitchen” and it´s made with MnM and MD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay, let’s make it the first science lab. Only sounds from your kitchen. Or someone can post a set of kitchen samples for those not inclined to sample their own kitchens.

I had one long ago but cannot seem to find it again.

Excellent idea anyway: let’s make a KITchen and a compilation out of it.
I made this once, a contest where every participant had to use the only ten samples provided to make a track. That was nice to hear very different tracks but with very similar sounds: familiar and stranger in the mean time :slight_smile:

If I see one of those posts on here its going to be handbags at twenty paces before dawn !!! :sob:

a KITchen… hahahah falling off my chair here… love wordplaying:joy:

If you buy this book, it comes with a CD that contains several hundred one-shot samples of kitchen appliances and utensils. You could load some of those samples onto a Machinedrum or all of them onto an Octatrack.

http://www.synthesizer-cookbook.com/index.html

Click my profile and download my contribution its one long wav of me making coffee.
and why dont you headover to SonuoS afterwards

i would like a drum machine with a speaker at the base, powered by rechargeable lithiums, as a kitchen appliance - in the sense that, kitchens have awesome reverb. cooking and beatmaking in the one room? oh yeah.

Ha. Had a good laugh at this too.