Elektron, please give us full spec and release date of the AR

Yes please sailors.

This would be helpful. I will need to budget the money.

seconded.

Yeah, for real though…

Also: SOUNDCLOUD DEMOS

Can we at least get the price? I think it’s unprofessional not having a set price when releasing “very soon”.

I would much rather wait until they have a rock solid, stable product to deliver.

^ me too… but to be fair if ya gonna announce gear you cant expect people to not be screaming for every last detail… I don’t buy that “we should just be cool pitch”… Its like letting a dog sniff a biscuit then slipping it back in your pocket.

I’ve tried the current OS. It’s really extremely playable, and I think they’ll nail the remaining issues quite soon and release the damn thing before we all grow long beards. But as with the other machines, I think we should expect some healthy OS updates along its life span.

I think price is announced on the website. I went babanas the other day and placed an order , that cost me 1489 € at musicstore.de.

I’ve tried the current OS. It’s really extremely playable, and I think they’ll nail the remaining issues quite soon and release the damn thing before we all grow long beards. But as with the other machines, I think we should expect some healthy OS updates along its life span.[/quote]
what if we already have a long beard? …can I claim I’ve been growing it waiting on the AR? :wink:

I saw on the novamusik website $1499

I saw on the novamusik website $1499 [/quote]
yes, on the elektron website it says, “estimated”. Just trying to manage the money so I know what to expect. Really though, I need to have more patience…the machine looks great.