Elektron shop - quick shipping!

I don’t know what your experience is with the Elektron shop, but I’ve placed a few orders, and the turnaround was amazingly quick, and cheap, as in no additional charge. I live in Alaska, and the orders have taken 2-3 business days to get to me from Sweden.

I’ve only ordered accessories, like cases, covers, and the first few vinyl releases, so it might be different with the actual machines.

2 Likes

Maybe they shoot 'em over the arctic circle to ya! :wink:

1 Like

Plastic lid for the OT made it to Oz surprisingly quick. It’s a real shame they won’t sell us the machines direct.

3 Likes

Hi everyone
Can anyone tell me how long shipping takes to the uk ,I’m about to order one and then thought mmmmm probly take 2 weeks to arrive .
Thanks
Mick

In my experience from a couple of returned repairs, accessories and some new buttons, it’s always been 2-3 days to dear old Blighty.

1 Like

Elektron shop has been closed since December 2018 --anyone know why?

They said somewhere in the forum that they’re moving to a new website back-end and ordering is closed till the transition is done.

I normally order from California and get most of my stuff in two business days

Holy cow! That’s great. I avoided buying a cover because I figured it’d take too long. That’s good news. I’ll go order it now. Thanks for the news!