Elektron support Tickets

does Elektron usually ignore support tickets? I requested support on the 25th of July and i have not heard a peep… quite disappointing.

Most of Elektron have been on holiday, these things happen, kids off school and parents gotta parent ! It gets slow during trade fairs too. Nobody’s ignoring you, I guess it’ll happen when they catch up … that’s a long wait already though, did you ask on here ? (if applicable) !
:thup:

i just raised a support ticket using the Elektron website. I get that folks need holidays and parenting is important but i would say it makes good business sense to send an automated reply when you are out of the office explaining that.

You’re right, a projected delay mail would ease a lot of that frustration and would be easy to do, you should suggest it. The support team are very thin at present, for another week perhaps. That could be some backlog, might be best to ask a MD ninja for support here in the meantime, plus the Elektron guys sometimes dip in from outta the office

i will try asking the masses,

I sent a support ticket a few weeks ago and it took a while for them to get back to me (very apologetic when they did), it doesn’t bother me as I know that there are annual holidays in Sweden (despite living in the UK) it’s the same with Propellerhead software. Actually got my answer here on the forum which is fine.

The following is from Wikipedia referring to their summer holidays:

“Most employees in Sweden are able to choose when to have their vacation, but most people have at least a five-week vacation during the summer, often in July and early August. These weeks may in some sense be considered as de facto holidays with few employees at work.”

I put in a ticket on saturday and problem was resilved monday lunchtime.