Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Ahhhh that article presented me with a jewel from the good old days

15 Likes

Make music with your outdate gear, time will pass faster. :innocent:

4 Likes

I would, but i have 3 kids. So itā€™s wild speculation during the day then some music late at night when all the house and kids and school stuff is done and everyoneā€™s in bed :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Same boat here. I just hope you didnā€™t take it too seriously. This is a goofing thread.

4 Likes

You never know online heheh, but the ā€œoutdatedā€ part was a give-away :joy:

1 Like

Synthetic Digitakt, much more addictive and eliminates the need for Digitakt plantations

4 Likes

Me too - this is fun !
Also, Iā€™m pretty happy with my hardware setup at the mo - I really dont want to buy anything else this year but if it ends up being something cool, I may end up having to buy it ! Iā€™d much rather this thread went on until the new year tbhā€¦

3 Likes

Elektron Syntakt vs Elektron RMK-3 in grey with the ECC-5 option, which one will be warmer?

Iā€™m never going to buy another syā€¦ - ooops

:joy: i blame the shops, they lay them out for me to trip over and buyā€¦ in the webshopsā€¦ :joy:

must remain strong now, i kinda hope this is nothing or atleast 6 months away in the future, but my impatience makes me need to know naaaooooow

1 Like

lol we really need to stop churning out these mock ups. theres probably people out there getting hyped about it. weā€™re making it too easy for the journos, if you can even call them journos. its ā€˜hypotheticallyā€™ newsworthy

2 Likes

Can one not be both pessimistic and jolly? It probably is literally nothing. I mean come on itā€™s such a generic humdrum name anyway.

1 Like

I can confirm, as a fat pessimist, that one can indeed be pessimistic and jolly at the same time.

5 Likes

Bros. Dap me.

1 Like

Actual images of @Fin25 in real life:

Still, very easy on the eye all the same

12 Likes

Mate, you donā€™t know how close you areā€¦

9 Likes

My guess is that it will be a synth based replacement for the Analog Rytm. I take that the sold out on the elektron site might means that the product will move into the history section soon, and a new machine will go there to replace it. Possibly a modern version of the MD with more focus on synth engines instead of the machines available on the old MD. And since we are in pure speculation territory, one of the synth machines will be a full implementation of the microtonic (I know that wonā€™t happen lol).

As a native speaker of the ancient language that is Swedish I have decoded the nameā€¦

Sy = Sew
Nt = the sound of a swede sneezing.
Akt = Act

Elektron is releasing a sewing machine that will get caught in the under seam thread and ā€œActā€ upā€¦

Octatrack users will be very happyā€¦

6 Likes

So after Syntakt will be Syntone??? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey @Elektron, if we get to 1,000 posts and some more media coverage along the way, can we have a teaser video for Syntakt, pls? :point_right::point_left:

8 Likes

Is this more like it?

5 Likes