Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Hahah amazing troll if so :joy:

I think they did that already. Look up Digitone.

Iā€™m guessing it was just an accident, had my bank card ready to go for a second there though :joy:

On the plus side they seem to be updating the entire store, which is usually a good sign

2 Likes

Donā€™t ever do this again ! :joy: :sob: :cry: :rofl:

5 Likes

126 posts til we hit 1000

7 Likes

Tell me about it :joy:

With only one mid-year NAMM next year Iā€™m just hoping itā€™s a late SuperBooth announcement, otherwise we could be in for a long wait & Iā€™m holding off buying that new Dreadbox to see what this is

2 Likes

FM - yes,
but Subtractive synthesis - noā€¦
SYNT) SYN) SYNT AKT)
My guesses towards new MONOMACHINE.
Or the device (soft) is directly connected to OT.

1 Like

If we get to 1000 before midnight, Mr. Elektron has promised us a picture.

5 Likes

Someoneā€™s gonna register the MrElektron handle on here and post a mockup of a fake product when we hit 1000 posts then :joy:

4 Likes

Breaking News

Summary

Just goofing around to get to the Mythic 1000.

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

They can never take away our hope!
Itā€™ll be worn a little thin come next spring tho :grimacing:

Iā€™m currently sequencing old Boss and Yamaha gear with my M:S, and have been set on eventually getting one of the modern Roland boxes akin to those, so I love the idea of a machine-based groovebox. An Elektron, ā€œchoose-your-own-adventure/a la carte take on the MC-101/707ā€ module would be a dream come true for me.

1 Like

I did a little bit of ā€œhackingā€ and i managed to find the picture thatā€™s to be posted.

Big announcement tomorrow. Stay tuned!

24 Likes

ā€¦ why canā€™t this even be resolved by electron? I canā€™t sleep any more. Total brainf ā€¦ this company - what marketing.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

You know thisā€™ll be all over the synth nerds press by the morning.

3 Likes

This seems oddly familiar, must be true then :thinking:

Also - one post closer to 1000

What marketing?

6 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes