Elektron UNITS AS 303/BASSBOT CONTROLLER?

Want to be able to use my tb303 devilfish of TT Bassbot in a live situation…
But wanna programme/mutate b-lines on the fly…
Both units are time a pain in the ass for live sequencing…
Basically ive written lines in Logic via midi…Wanna transpose those lines to a sequencer for the ability to add slides/rests etc in a show. And then i want to be able to mutate the existing lines during the set…I heard the Elektron units double up as great sequencers… Which of the octatrack/rytm/analog4 have the ability to add slides/rests easily… ? As the sequencer is running …
Or does anyone else have ideas of how to do what i wanna do live in an easily manipulable manner ???
Devilfish has CV inputs and TT has midi inputs…

Any help/advice much appreciated…

And not sure if it makes sense to people what i wanna do ??? Hope so…LOL
Basically wanna use a non-computor sequencer to EASILY operate the bassbot or devilfish in a live situation, in conjunction with drum machines…

many thanks

If you want to mutate sequences, take a look at the Sequentix Cirklon.
The sequencer in the Elektron boxes work best with the internal synthesis.
The RYTM can´t sequence external devices, the others (MD,OT,MM) can.

But i find a dedicated sequencer like the Cirklon works best for other machines.

I don’t think an external sequencer is gonna do what the TT-303 does internally.
I come up with a few patterns, 1 or 2 per bank, and copy them across the whole bank. Then I’m able to ‘Mutate’ them when I’m playing.
None of the Elektrons do that.
You can sequence from them. I’d probably pick the OT but it’s not the same.
If you really don’t like the 303 way of working you might try the Analog Four. You can get a pretty decent 303-ish sound out of it with a little work.

X0xb0x or Quicksilver303 have decent sequencer for live. Don’t know the TT-303 so I cannot compare, but I thought that for a recent machine it would have a good sequencer.

Cirklon is awesome but expensive and 6 months of waiting…

i sequence my TT-303 with my octatrack. i prefer doing that cause i really dont like the 303 style of sequencing. it’s easy enough to do slides cause IIRC you just have the first trig overlap the next one in length if you want a slide.

and yes you can program while the sequence is running…
i really like the OT for doing this… plus the benefit of having effects