Elektronauts Beat Battle #11: As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a Gangster #HipHop

Hang in there @Doug! Hope you have a swift recovery

3 Likes

take care!

2 Likes

I just got over Covid. 10-days isolation in Japan, so yesterday was the first day I was allowed out of the house. Yeah, not recommended. Lost my smell and taste for a while, but it’s back now. Mostly like a light flu for me and my wife. Get well soon!

5 Likes

Take care @Doug!

I’ve had it three times now (1), and although I don’t experience any long term effects, it’s quite a rough ride every time for me.

Looking forward to listening to all your submissions!

1 Like

Rest up and take it easy Doug, hope you feel better soon.
My house had it back in March but luckily was just like a light cold

When we gonna realease the hounds then, I wanna hear these beats…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I believe Sleepyhead is currently processing the hounds with a view to unleashing them snarling and hungry on to the listening public at some point this weekend

1 Like

Excellent…:pray:

2 Likes

Wow! How long between each time?

I had a busy few days, but I’ll make a playlist out of all the tracks today and will get back to @Yabba to set up the voting thread!

Does anyone here know who can give me access to the elektronauts radio soundcloud?

2 Likes

First time took about 6 weeks. Every time I thought it was over, it came back after a few days. (This was before there were shots and even tests available)

Second and third time only took a few days.

me!
@LyingDalai is it fine for you, that we share the access with the host of each battle? Just to be sure.

2 Likes

Sorry I mean time between your first, second, and third time. All in the same year?

Got it from Waftlord! Thanks guys

1 Like

Not sure, think it was 2020, late 2021 and early 2022

1 Like

Beats are up!

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/elektronauts-hip-hop-beat-battle-11-goodfellas-voting-and-feedback/175003/4

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, man. Good to get an idea of how long natural immunity lasts. Not long it seems. :slight_smile:

No problem mate!

1 Like