Elektronauts Beat Battle #11: As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a Gangster #HipHop

Hi guys. I’m pretty busy these days but I will try to cook something this weekend. I missed the last battle so have to make something on this one!

5 Likes

Same here. I’d love to take part but got a lot going on at the moment. If not this, hopefully the next one, and I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone’s cooked up!

3 Likes

2 days left to make something guys!

@Yabba will the winner be ‘made’ by the way? Or only if he’s fully italian?

2 Likes

Winner is definitely “a friend of ours”.

4 Likes

:joy: The winner of this battle gets a bandage for his foot that’s bigger than his head.

3 Likes

Submitted a beat just there. Am away for the next few days, so a bit rushed in the end!
Felt spoiled having a whole soundtrack to pick from this time, compared to some of the recent battles.
As ever, looking forward to hearing all the entries :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I submitted too even if I’m not very happy, but as a learner I would really appreciate any comment and tips for improve.

6 Likes

then you came to the right place. props for making something for this round!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the big listen, if last month’s beats are anything to go by it’ll be a tight race… :muscle:I’m glad I got mine done early, currently nursing a bit of tonsillitis but hey at least it’s not COVID…

1 Like

Almost got mine ready to send. Will be lacking because I forgot about the deadline until yesterday…

3 Likes

Not gonna make it for this one lads. Looking forward to having a listen either way!

1 Like

Same. Except I’ve almost certainly got Covid. By the way, if anyone’s wondering, 0/5 stars. Would not recommend.

6 Likes

Get well soon fella.
I had it two weeks ago and it wasn’t much fun.

2 Likes

Man that sucks, feel better soon… In other news…

3 Likes

Is it today the sounds?, not very inspiring soundtrack for me, classic Jazz standard but great movie & incredible actor :pray:

Take care Doug, hope you get well soon!

2 Likes

oof… stay hydrated and get better soon. my wife got it recently, but our son and i have avoided it so far. seems like many people feel worn down with pesky cold symptoms recently, so maybe it won’t be so bad.

1 Like

Yeah it mostly just feels like a flu with more aches. Its a bad time. But I’ve had my shots. It could have been worse.

3 Likes

I had it last week. It should go away in a couple of day: I had fever and sore throat but it was quite light.
Keep fighting :muscle:t2:

2 Likes