Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #10: When We Were 10

Just finished my own beat over here. Can’t wait to hear what y’all have cooked up. :sunglasses:

Friendly reminder: The deadline is May 14th! So you still have more than a week left! :grin:

2 Likes

Submitted! I am nervous but excited. This will be the first music of mine I’ve posted to Elektronauts. Thank you PineappleDave and waftlord for hosting

6 Likes

No prob dude! Congrats on your first music submission, can’t wait to hear it!

1 Like

Is there a separate thread for the submissions?

1 Like

Late to the party, but two french rappers (Disiz and Orelsan) made a pretty nice song around inspector gadget theme song.

2 Likes

DM me with a link to your audio for submission into the blind playlist

2 Likes

Flipping sick!

1 Like

J’ai dit Waw.

1 Like

Submitted my beat, looking forward to hearing everyone’s entries. Thanks a lot to both @waftlord and @PineappleDave for setting up this round :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have to mix mine. Hopefully tomorrow evening

1 Like

This challenge made me think about this sick tune from back in the day

Another of my favorite TV theme tracks of all time is this.

5 Likes

Will be making a last minute submission, just need to rough mix and track it out. Don’t want to miss out again, I love hearing everyone’s beats and appreciate the organizers! Cheers

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I wasn’t able to prepare something for this Battle.
Didn’t have much time to make music in the last weeks…
Next time I will be with you!
emadb

1 Like

All good mate! hope you find some time for music soon. :grin:

1 Like

Hoping to submit for tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

It is not pretty but hey, it’s mine :smiley: Only had a 3 hours window tonight to try my hand to it. Beat sent :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I literally saw this thread, and posted my track all in the space of like 30 minutes during a slow day at work. It was like one of those “against the clock” challenges. I was starting to feel self-conscious about how rough it probably sounds, oh well!

5 Likes

Mine’s in. And it’s a mess. Ah well. Good fun though :slight_smile: Nice one waftylad and pineapple D

UKers of a certain vintage, be interesting to see if you can work out my sample :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Y’all don’t worry about it being a mess!!! It’s supposed to be fun! Don’t worry about it being perfect

2 Likes

Damn did I miss the deadline @PineappleDave? Or is today the last day? I thought I had until sunday :frowning:

1 Like