Elektronauts not working with Firefox

Hi there,

i have an issue browsing to Elektronauts with Firefox at all. When i want to open www.elektronauts.com the browser jumps back and forth without displaying any content and after a while a get the following error message:

Error: Redirect error
The website you try to reach redirects the request in a way it could never been closed.

Im using Firefox 26.0 and i have cookies enabled. Thats annoying. Does anybody else have this problem too?

Btw: With Opera (that i now have to use for Elektronauts) i have scrambled search results. But i read that there was already a thread about that.

Hope someone has an idea or a hint.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
Steffen

fine here, no problems.

Fine here, also 26.

Strange. Im on Windows 7 … just tried the older Firefox Version 21.0 in Portable Format and this one works fine too. Will try to reinstall this one and give it another try.

Ok, got it. It indeed had to do with the Cookie Settings. I compared them to the ones i had in the portable Version and noticed one difference:

In the portable Version “Accept Cookies from Third Partys” was set to “Never”. In my main installed version however it was set to “Always”. The moment i changed it to “Never” Elektronauts started working and i can now reply with the correct browser :slight_smile:

Strange thing anyway. But maybe this helps someone if he/she runs into the same issue.

Cheers

i did just now notice that the Search results page is totally fugg’d. the formatting is screwed up and all the thread links overlap each other.

weird.

I’m having the same issue on OSX Firefox 48.0.1. Works fine in Chrome.