Elta Music Polivoks PF-3

I’m pretty excited about this one! I’ve always been a fan of the polivoks and this is the filter that can be used on anything we’ve ever wished to apply the filter to without having to buy the entire synth. Pretty cool idea.

5 Likes

Well this looks fun.

1 Like

I keep almost getting an Acidbox III only to have the deals fall through at the last minute. Maybe the universe was telling me to preorder this?

That looks pretty cool. So, I see the two filters can be linked. So, if you patch one filter’s output into the other’s input, it could be routed in series, yeah?

I wonder how many rubles this will be

Anyone bought this Filter?

I’ve bought it. Have it hooked up to my Digitone rn, and getting some interesting results. It’s nice that it’s so easy to link the two channels, or use them seperately , and also that they both can be modulated with CV separately. My gripe right now is that it seems to lose a lot of volume when it’s anywhere in between Dry and Wet. Was hoping to use it for some parallel processing, and finding it a bit unusable unless it’s full wet. The resonance sounds great though, kind of sizzly in a good way to my ears.

2 Likes