Erica synths Black Sequencer Bug/Defect? Need help!

Hello guys. I just bought a Black Sequencer from erica synths two weeks ago and I love this unit but I am having one big issue with it. I don´t know if my unit is defect, if there is a software bug, or I am the one who is doing something wrong. Before I go telling about the issue, this is the actual configuration that I have:

• Unit firmware: Version 1.05
  • I am using the Midi in of the Black Sequencer for an external clock signal from my Roland TR6-s.
  • I´m using the chanel 1 of the Black Sequencer to control my Doepfer A-111-6 synth. I´m using the CV1 to control the notes and the MOD1 to control the low pass filter.

When using the MOD1 in “CV Slide” mode, some times the MOD1 output freezes and sends a continuous full negative output signal, even thought the actual MOD1 sequence contains no step with a negative voltage. When this hapens, the MOD1 LED becomes fully red and the low pass filter of the A-111-6 closes completely becouse is getting a continious negative voltage. The issue persists even after changing to an alternate pattern. When I change the MOD1 configuration from “CV Slide” mode to “CV” mode, this issue disapears. Here a video that I made for a better understanding:

This issue occurs quite frequently, and I need to restart the sequencer each time to resolve it. I would really appreciate your help, guys. Thanks!
Mikel

PD: I have also written to erica synths support.