Expressive E Osmose

this video clearly shows that one needs 3 devices.
1 osmose, 1 continuum + another continuum as a stand for the first one.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s still 1799€ here in France… for a french product, or at least a product developed in France and produced overseas. But I guess you have to add taxes on the US price.

1 Like

it’s been quite a while since the pre-order, does anyone remember how much is left to pay ? thanks

1 Like

700€ iirc.
We gave 300€.

2 Likes

Plus 50€ for shipping

ah yes got it, the total is 1079$
thanks

1 Like

is the ETA still up to date? it says september on their last roadmap has anyone received theirs yet?

1 Like

Most recent ETA announced here (via the osmose product page) : Osmose's current state of development - Help Center

"Starting from End of October 2021

launch of mass production and first shipments to our backers:

• according to the ramp-up of production: progressive shipments by sea from China factory"

I don’t they have started manufacturing yet, still plenty can go wrong at this stage…I was a very early pre order but realistically I don’t expect to take delivery of a production unit until Q2 next year…maybe Easter.

From what i have understood in different Superbooth 2021 interviews, there should be an update once the production really start. It is only at this stage that they will have a better idea of the real production speed and consequently more precise delivery dates. Informations about complement payments should arrive around this point too…

From there, the transport should, in the best case, add one month (for Europe), but given current logistical situation, probably more, who knows ?

My bet, at this point (if the production really start in the next two weeks as planned), is that the very first units might arrive around Christmas :wink:

Disclaimer notice : Unexpected things might still happens…

1 Like

and don’t forget the usual christmas delivery rush haha, chaos ahead !

1 Like

If EE offered personal pickup in Shanghai, that would make things interesting.

If they have the choice, delaying it to February is safer. A lot of packages get lost/damaged around Christmas.

I’d be ok with that. I’ve waited more than 2 years for my Osmose. Adding a couple more months to avoid damage/loss to the wait won’t kill me.

1 Like

“Osmose is in the kitchen”

Sorry, bad french joke :wink:

New video on Superbooth

2 Likes

From the newsletter : Q1 2022.

Source:
https://mailchi.mp/expressivee/newsletter?e=e88d61b99c

For convenience

1 Like