Expressive E Osmose

Don’t trust the number from “order reference”, I’ve pre ordered mine 4 hours after the announcement and my number was 0000042XX. Those are just ref number from the shop platform, not the actual queue of orders.

Also the queue for the finalise order e-mail will depend on the containers dispatch, as the first one ready right now seems to be the European one. So I think there’s no way to predict any queue at all from available data.

I finalised my order 2 days ago right after receiving the e-mail by the way, yay!

1 Like

Damn. Anti-Karma just happened.
I received my confirmation as well !!!

2 Likes

same here… mine has also just come thru…
I’m all paid up… exciting times.
I can’t quite believe it…

I guess, we should check expectations slightly here…
we know there is an initial pallet, thats being shipped next weekend.

we don’t know, for sure, that all of the payments they are taking can be fulfilled by that shipment.
it could be, there is now a ‘pipeline’ of expected shipments, so expressive-e are happy to start processing that…

all that said, still feels like we expect an Osmose sooner, rather than later.

edit: interestingly, on Facebook, seem like a lot are getting confirmations in last few hours… many more than got them a few days ago (the first batch).
a lot of very excited people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got my confirmation. Wasn’t expecting it so soon. I had ordered 11/21/2019. Located in Germany. It says shipping from France on the invoice. Shipping within 15 days was said at another point. FedEx.

I am excited now!

2 Likes

wow, perhaps im being overly cautious… I guess Ive been good at expectation management on the Osmose…

but just noticed this on the email (my emphasis)

3 Likes

Same, omg I am exited. Longest I waited for anything. So proud of expressive e to carry thru.

4 Likes

Paid in full. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel really happy for expressive-e, I’ve talked to, and know some involved in the project, and its been extremely stressful for them, created a lot of challenges…

Im sure they will be really busy, but on the flip side, over the moon… seeing some light at the end of the tunnel… and about to really enjoy the fruits of their labour!

2 Likes

Oh man. Super jealous of you lot with your notifications (although hopefully reassuring that I shouldn’t be too far behind).
Looking forward to seeing those first user impressions.

They must be working hard tonight- Mine came through at 7PM UK Time- Paid in full and hoping it arrives next week! It’s been a long time since I have been this excited for a Xmas present!

1 Like

What was the final UK price in the end and did they clarify the VAT situation?

got the email too! paid via paypal, but i got an ‘error’ on their page, and now the money has been deducted from my paypal account, but my account data / order history on the expressive E site still says ‘not paid’. Hate it when this happens!

1 Like

I had the same. It fixed in a few mins.

2 Likes

I had this too… but then it changed to paid on expressive-e website.
(in fairness, expressive-e also sent out an email to say this might happened, apparently a known issue for the system, that they are working on)

2 Likes

£630 ish and says VAT included

1 Like

I also noticed that despite delivery being 3 -5 days, the email says ‘ Instruments are sent on a daily basis in chronological order. Once your payment is completed, your Osmose will undergo a final check and be shipped to your doorstep within 15 days.’

So it looks like after XMAS even for the first batch.

thats comforting thanks

I’ve paid for my Osmose now :partying_face: I had to put down an additional 830€ in addition to the 299€ that I paid ages ago (or, more specifically, on 2019-11-21). This included 50€ for transportation (I’m located in Sweden :sweden:). I thought about buying the softcase as well, but I’ll wait to see if I actually need that (I already know that I want it).

Those of you who’ve ordered, did you pay for transportation as well? I was somehow (probably because I’ve bought too much from Thomann) under the impression that it would be free of charge.

Anyway, I won’t complain :slight_smile: I’m just happy I’ve finally been able to place the order.

I’m in the US and I think I have $80 budgeted for freight costs IIRC, plus like $800 in additional payment, but it has been a few years since I checked and that could have changed. Freight was never included as far as I know.

I think I ordered on the last day of the first wave of pre-orders, so maybe I’ll hear something next week or so.

I also went for the case.
One thing I’d worry about with its uber-mechanical keyboard is dust.

So do we also load up on Black Friday discount MPE preset packs or wait to see what the eagenmatrix has built in?