Expressive E Osmose

@gezz what was your order nr? I have the exact same status updates on my reference page (1 day later than you, processing in progress since 27/12) but no shipping notification yet…

Received mine this morning.
Haven’t updated the firmware yet but so far, wow.

1 Like

stoked and jealous! hope mine comes soon. i checked the quickstart manual, but as far as I can tell there is not FX page? to e.g. put reverb on the sounds? not that this is a problem since I have a lot of fx pedals, but still wondering?

EDIT: nevermind, I read again and see there’s a global fx tab

1 Like

What a surprise today!!! Earlier than expected and announced in Germany.

3 Likes

I don’t think there any linear order to the shipping of pre-orders because I paid mine on the 15/12 and status has been processing in progress for several days.

If anyone happens to decide against keeping theirs, I’ll gladly but it from you.

Got it this morning, shipping has been pretty fast as i got notification only yesterday night. (in france btw)

1 Like

The touch of the keys is original, hope it resists to time.
I definitely have to learn to properly play keys!!

But as is, it’s perfect for a slow play. It urges me to take my time, I’ve felt.

2 Likes

A Fedex van just pulled up outside the house, 5 days early!

But it wasn’t for me :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

@tendingtropic My initial down payment was on 23 November 2019. I don’t really have any other order number then the down payment order reference, which is 000005138. The final payment order number is not a numeric number.
EDIT: The order status in my account on the ExpressiveE website still states " Processing in progress".

@LyingDalai That is good news. I believe the Osmose might also inspire me to learn to play the keys better. Just being able to put some feeling into the playing, I hope, will make a huge difference in my motivation to practice and learn. Time will tell …

Indeed.
It’s a bit harder than real piano at first, cause there’s this sensitivity on certain patches… Getting used to it, especially on the black keys, is going to be challenging.
But the promised expressivity is here!
And I enjoy it a lot :slight_smile:
It’s good to get out of sequencers, at times ^^

3 Likes

Ah, result!

1 Like

Wow! Thats luck! Why would anyone delay their order to a later batch?

Interesting! Did you get an email from expressive E that it was sent, or only from fedex?

Brokeness mingled with wishful thinking?

1 Like

Plus maybe first batch fears?

2 Likes

See here for a prime example…
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/chase-bliss-generation-loss-mkii

(N.B. I’m perfectly happy with my batch 1 GL mk2)

1 Like

you get a msg by fedex, while the EE order status is not necessarily up-to-date

@tendingtropic Only from FedEx and an email from Expressive E pointing to the new tutorial intro video and quick start manual plus firmware updates in “my account”.
EDIT: Just now order status in my Expressive E account changed to “shipped”. FedEx status is the packages (both Osmose and case bag) ar in transit some place near MARLY LA VILLE FR. I could almost drive there tonight :wink:

1 Like