F@*k the haters - Michael Jackson's Drummer Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett Performs "Smooth Criminal" is the shit

12 Likes

I’m not sure anyone really hates on Sugarfoot. That said, killer video this one. Pro drummer, tight and dependable over fancyness. Plus that backhand cymbals thing is a pretty sick partytrick - is that this video?

4 Likes

Indeed. Sugarfoot doesn’t even break a sweat so no worry about the sucrose getting tacky.

@onthebannedwagon, dont try and step on @Fin25’s d**k…
nobody is hating on Sugarfoot Moffett

1 Like

Some people pay a lot of money for that sort of thing.

just gatekeeping over here…

2 Likes

So thats why you had to sell the perksons, owed the Dominatrix huh? She use the extra spikey stilettos?

2 Likes

It’s all the hot sauce mate.

It gets everywhere

1 Like

THATS WHAT I SAID!!!
but golf cleats and sock garters and it was Roger Moore

1 Like

Kinda no point spending all that money unless there’s spicey condiments all up the walls and personal crevices .

1 Like

Tight as. Great snare sound too.

1 Like

I never stepped on anyone’s pp intentionally. I read some unfavorable things on the drummer’s world forum.

I must say I don’t find his groove all that great. On the contrary I think it’s kinda stiff and weird and doesn’t flow well. Very gimmicky stuff on many levels when all that is needed is a pocket.

The personal crevices?

he’s playing in dress shoes. respect

3 Likes

You know he’s the actual drummer that played on the record and in the touring band right? Its basically his drumline. He was picked for his style.

Oh, no wait, you’re right he’s shit, Jackson and Jones were wrong.

5 Likes

I know that. Like I said, I just find his playing and groove pretty bad actually.
It’s stiff and kinda all over the place. The hi-hat work is weirdly amateurish too IMO.
Just expressing my view.

Bad, bad really really bad?

3 Likes

Surprisingly bad. :slight_smile:

Shukka chukka …Ow