Favorite stands and desk savers for Elektrons

So far I’m liking the Elektron desk savers to keep dust off my gear. I’m not happy with the 3D Waves dual stand however for my Elektron gear. It holds the synths ok but too easy to slip and drop when removing the desk cover and hard to adjust stuff. I ordered a new dual Fonik stand and hope these are better than the crappy 3D Waves printed stands. What stands and desk covers do you like the best and why?

I’ve bought all kinds of stands for my Elektron gear and sometimes paid stupid money for them.

I’ve now got these for my Digi trio and Mpc One and I’m super happy with them because I can adjust the angle, depending on how near or far I have them from me on my desk.

They’re perfectly solid when the Machines are sat on them and they don’t slip around on my desk.

I also like the fact that the machines are not fixed to the stands. I used to get irritated when I had certain stands screwed onto the machines. I’m also not keen on stands the cover vents.

When I had an Octatrack I used 2 separate ones that I kept folded and fixed with cable ties. I now use those on the Mpc One.

5 Likes

cool I ordered a few different ones after being disappointed with the 3D Waves one.

1 Like

I use the ikea laptop stand for my mpc and other gear. Cheap and the angle is fine for me

The smaller swedish house mafia Ikea stands fit digiboxes well. Although they are wider than the devices, they are not taller. For some reason I didn’t want the stand to be showing above the devices. I like the angle and that they are raised off the desk a bit.

They are affordable, and it does help that there’s an ikea less than 10 minutes from me.

Decksavers are the best deck savers. The Elektron ones are manufactured by them.

1 Like

I use a very similar model for my Syntakt. Can confirm that they are great!

1 Like

Agree I have the Decksavers and love them. I ordered a few stands from Synthtoys and Fonik both based in Europe so will post my experience once these arrive. I ended up using the 3D Waves dual stand for my two small modular synths as they fit those well.

1 Like