Filter/Source values

Hi, hope everyone is doing good. I have a few questions i’ve become curious about.

1. Do any of the filter increments correspond to a certain frequency value? Like whats the actual cutoff point of a lpf for example?
  2. Similar question about the source menu, what are the actual units of the numbers there? Is there any way to tell a length in beats/bars of a specific loop i’ve selected?
  3. How does swing and microtiming work together? Are microtimed trigs swung the same way?

Regarding 2. the start/length/loop values are relative values, so it does ‚similar‘ things for samples with different length.
0 is the very start, 120 is the very end, 60 is the middle, 30 is a quarter, 15 is an eighth and 7.5 is a sixteenth of the whole sample.
If your sample happens to be a 16 step phrase, increments of 7.5 on the start paremeter also correspond to the actual musical 16ths in the sample.

I‘d really like to know about the filter frequencies too. I always set up some reference tone if I really want to tune the filter‘s resonance to something specific.