Fix Case Wobble/Warp. Uneven Chassis Footing

Ha pretty sure I’ve experienced this but I put it down to wobbly table surface at the time. I just used a bit of Blutack to fix it at the time. Never considered it was actually the hardware that was bent!

Does this trick work on a digitakt too?
Because the unit is much smaller…
Trick from user:organism ^^

1 Like

Did with my Digitone. Same shape. I just pushed down on the corners some. Now she’s solid!

2 Likes

Fantastic!

Do I need Philips torx T10? I do by the looks of it. But I’m not sure. I need to get a hold of one first before I can straighten this punchy m** !

Oh, :laughing: I don’t know, I’m just kind of a tall dude and I leaned on it! I haven’t loosened mine’s screws, but that’s maybe a good idea before applying “motivation” like I did!

1 Like

I tried with brute force too, but didn’t work.

Ah ok. I mean they’re pretty sturdy, but real nice instruments. It’d be a shame to damage yours. Maybe try @d4ydream and @organism ‘s advice and loosen things up a bit first.

1 Like

It’s peculiar you managed to bend it by applying force as this box is quite small…

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
I’m a diesel truck mechanic at my day job. Sometimes I have to make things fit. :nut_and_bolt:

Send it here! I’ll give it a shot!

In seriousness though, I did press it on the edge of my table and the wobble wasn’t too extreme to begin with. Just enough to notice.

I hope you have luck leveling it out! That kind of stuff drives me nuts. Wobbly tables, appliances, expensive synthesizers…