[Fixed] Overbridge, FL Studio issue

[I finally found the solution to this issue. To get a connected midi controller to play a track and only that track on the DN, right click on overbridge via the channel rack and check MIDI channel through. Now when I change my midi controller (keylab) to midi channel 2 everything behaves properly.]

I recently got a DN and have been getting it setup with the rest of my gear and DAW. I have Overbridge running in FL Studio and everything works perfectly except when I try to use my Arturia Keylab mkii to switch between tracks on the DN. For an example, if I set my keylab to midi channel 2 and begin to play keys both track 1 and track 2 will play at the same time. I have my keylab connected via usb to my pc and have tried controlling the DN via overbridge and midi but end up having the same issue. Unfortunately Arturia didn’t send a power adapter for the keylab so I can’t try disconnecting the usb from my keylab and only using a midi cable to my DN. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.