Forum Software: Where is the "go to last post" button?

I really dont gel with this forum software

Seems I have to scroll and scroll and scroll (in large threads) to get to the last post

A complete waste of time and really I come here less and less and post even lesser

There is such “go to last” button, @clunky : in the lower right, click on the yyy/xxx button then click on “bottom”

This new forum takes little time to adapt, but even if it’s not perfect it is faaaar better than what we use to have !

1 Like

The box @LyingDalai refers to is one that you will see more usually on mobile browsers

I see a light blue box e.g. 123/456 ^ where ^ is both up/down
Clicking that does give you the bottom / top button

I can only see that button here (light grey) once I edit a reply and the preview pane for the small thread is hidden … it shows this when clicked

However, if you’re on a desktop e.g. on my chromebook casually browsing you have to grab the blue slider and drag

okay just sussed whet brings up the 123/456 button - it is when your browsing window is narrow and the slider can’t be included, so if you browse on a tablet and switch portrait to landscape you’ll likely see both styles of jumping

2 Likes

You can also click on the ‘7h ago’ text shown in your image. Will swish you over to the bottom.

2 Likes

Also! If you’re logged in and have viewed the topic before it should automatically take you to the first new post.

1 Like

:thup:
and indeed ‘May 31’ to get to the first, good shout !

1 Like