Frap Tools - Cunsa

just got this in an email:

The CUNSA is almost there!

The rumor is confirmed: we have a new module and we’ll showcase it at Superbooth 2023 in Berlin.
If you want to take a sneek peek at it, come and meet us at the Frap Shack, Friday 5th on Discord. We scheduled two show-and-tell sessions, one at 10 AM CEST and another at 6 PM CEST so that nearly everyone could join.
You can join here:

Session 1

Session 2

1 Like

Cunsa show and tell at the Frap shack huh? I love their modules but it doesn’t sound like the kind of thing I’d usually go to.

I already know I’m not going to buy this (42hp, which I can’t afford, even without knowing the price, which is probably commensurate, though that I could afford, but wouldn’t want to, if you know what I mean) but I will attend the reveal on Discord, because I like Frap Tools and Giovanni.

2 Likes

Is this confirmed to be the 42hp module?

Simone posted a photo of the back of the board and said it was 42hp.

1 Like

:astonished:

1 Like

it’s a Quad Resonant Filter :slight_smile:

1 Like

a bit more info from what I remember from the Discord presentations

42HP
~$900USD
shipping is late May-ish

docs updated and more sound demos/overviews etc after Superbooth.

840€ (the only currency Frap Tools list now). There are some detailed transcriptions of feature descriptions and screenshots from the Discord show-and-tell on the MW thread. There are no audio demos currently. I’ve been looking for QMMF-4 demos to try to get a sense of what is possible but even those are scarce.

and

2 Likes

Time to sell some filter modules.

1 Like