Free TR-606 sample pack, incl Wavs, and Ableton Drum Rack

Hey,
I sampled my 606 for my own projects, then I figured why not share it with you? The sounds are beautifully dusty and full of character. It’s free, but if you want, you’re more that welcome to throw in some extra €. As it’s in Wav, it works almost wherever!

This pack contains normalized One Shots of all the instruments for your bread-and-butter-606-needs. Including the lovely “double hits” of the Hihats and Toms. All sounds in this pack comes in two versions; Clean and Boum. The Clean is clean, as in “still quite noisy”. The Boum version is distorted through the very gritty box called Boum by Oto Machines.

If you want to dig deeper, take a look in the “Unedited…” folder. There you’ll find each instrument sampled in 7 hits, with 3 degrees of Accent (0%, 50%, 100%), as well as some LED Noise loops that can come in handy if you’re creative!

Anyways, enjoy!

Link: Download here!

8 Likes

thank you for sharing! I need to create some sample packs and share as well for the Virus TI2.

2 Likes

That’d be awesome!

I don’t really need this as I already have these sounds in the TR-8S but I downloaded out of curiosity. The one shots are very well edited with proper tail. They could be mono but that’s easy to batch convert.

1 Like

Ah yes! I should’ve made the mono…!

The Boum gives them a nice crispy tone

1 Like