Fuck Everything, We're Doing Analog Five

This just in via Chat GPT and The Onion

“Fuck Everything, We’re Doing Analog Five,” says Elektron CEO.

STOCKHOLM—In a bold move that’s bound to shake the music technology industry, Elektron CEO, during a chaotic press conference on Thursday, announced the imminent release of the company’s newest synthesizer, the Analog Five.

“Enough is enough,” shouted the visibly enthusiastic CEO. “You think four analog voices are great? You’re damn right they are. But you know what’s better? That’s right, five freaking analog voices.”

Riding high on the success of the Analog Four, a four-voice analog synthesizer known for its deep and complex sound, Elektron has decided to up the ante. “You think it’s crazy? Yeah, you think it’s crazy. But I don’t give a damn. If four voices are good, then five voices are better. It’s a simple, logical progression.”

The announcement was met with gasps from the crowd, as music producers worldwide grappled with the implications of this fifth voice. “This isn’t just about going louder or bigger,” the CEO explained. “This is about pushing boundaries, breaking rules, and redefining what a synthesizer can be.”

The CEO then proceeded to passionately describe the potential of the fifth voice, suggesting it could be used for “adding extra depth to your pads, more punch to your bass, a new layer to your leads, or even a dedicated drone channel.”

The company has not yet revealed any other specifications or features of the Analog Five. However, the CEO assured that it would be “everything you love about the Analog Four, but one better.”

Music technology experts are already speculating about the impact of the new synthesizer. “This is a game-changer,” said one analyst. “Elektron isn’t just adding a fifth voice. They’re sending a message to the industry that they’re not afraid to push the envelope, to take risks. I can’t wait to see what they do next.”

Despite the excitement, some critics have expressed skepticism, questioning whether a fifth voice is necessary or even beneficial. To these critics, the CEO had one simple response: “To hell with them. We didn’t get where we are by playing it safe. This is Elektron. This is Analog Five. Get ready for the future of synthesis.”

The Analog Five is set to hit the market later this year. In the meantime, producers everywhere will be left to dream about the possibilities of that mysterious, thrilling fifth voice.

17 Likes

what if it’s michael??

6 Likes

:rofl:
Epic.

1 Like

That’s a better name than Analog Four+One

5 Likes

Analog Four + One Extra Voice That’s Exactly The Same As The Previous Four

a.k.a: A4+OEVTETSATPF

“But this one goes up to 11… “

2 Likes

I expect to pay no less than $437.25 for this extra voice.

You’re just doing common sense math, you aren’t accounting for inflation. There’s a multiplier bonus like on plinko.

1 Like

I know it’s a joke (and I always liked that onion piece) but I would not hate a fifth voice and sequencer part one bit.

1 Like

OMG a note for each finger!!

3 Likes

Other hand is sad.

Thumbs aren’t a finger, dummy :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Thumbs deserve notes, too. #thumbsmakemusic

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Thumb pianos FTW.

2 Likes

analog 17?

1 Like

Electric!!? What is this heathenry?

we prefer the term “wiccan magic”

1 Like

Does that mean my house has magic sockets? Cool!

if you plug your lamps into witches, then yes.

1 Like