FX pedals with DT

I’m having fun jamming with my DT and DN (DT into DN). I’d like to be able to run my DT through a couple of guitar pedals and resample back into the DT so I have a bit more control than running the master out through the pedals (e.g. sample only the kick through a distortion pedal). What is the best way to do this? I do have a small mixer of that would make it easier.

I have a cable from the headphone output hooked up to some fx pedals. From the pedals i go into a channel of my mixer. When i want to resample i unplug the cable from the mixer and put it into the input of the Digitakt.

I use my headphone out on my dt into a kaoss pad which goes into its own channel on my mixer. So the dt takes up two stereo channels one for the l+r output which is my “dry” signal and the one on the end of the headphone out chain. Then my mixers tape out goes into the dt. When I want to resample with the kaoss pad effects I turn down the mixer channel that is the the “dry” l+r signal and just sample the channel with the kaoss pad on it.

You could use the l+r as 2 separate fx chains with pedals as well and hard pan what you want into each channel.

i’m using two mixers to achieve this.

SYNTHS > BOSS BX 16 IN > Pedals on SEND > BOSS BX MAIN OUT> DIGITAKT IN
DIGITAKT OUT> Behringer EURORACK UB802