Fx Track

Hi,

I am a new user of the A4 and I am having some stupid problems all the time.

Here is another one,

I am trying to send a track to the FX track and it does not work.

While I am in track 1 for example I go to Amp and I open the reverb and I do not hear anything

In the Fx track the reverb is up as well, so I do not understand why the sound it is not going through…

It might be something very basic I am misunderstanding here.

Are you using individual or main outputs ?

1 Like

In the global/> voice routing I should be sending tracks 1 2 3 4 to main and also to FX…

Check your kit settings as you can also route to fx from each track specific to a kit

In the kits setting I had select Use global setting

You have to select the fx track, not change settings in track 1

Sorry I do not understand… I had selected it and when I open for example reverb or Chorus
for some reason I do not know the sound does not goes through, so I only hear the sound with no effects.

Sorry I do not understand… I had selected it and when I open for example reverb or Chorus but for some reason I do not know the sound does not goes through, so I only hear the sound with no effects.

The routing toggles seem most likely as discussed, but also check you don’t have any p-locks on the FX track or Performance macros over-riding the apparent settings (or indeed other gear sending spurious MIDI CC commands)

1 Like

Yes, indeed it is a problem with the routing, since I try loading clean projects, and I do not have any gear conected. I just do not know why there is a problem on the routing as I said If I go to Voice routing I had select Use global settings so should be ok, right?

Assuming those are all set to on
Fn+Global : Voice Routing : To FX [x] [x] [x] [x]

yes, that is the way I have it, so I do not understand why it does not work :confused:

is the volume level for the entire FX track itself turned up (not just the reverb volume) ?

2 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

yes, is up of course

What are you saying this wasn’t the issue? , why not just send a sysex of kit & pattern (note performance macro states) so we don’t have to guess or fill in the gaps - say more … did you try Delay e.g. did you try over-riding the routing settings on the kit level to see if that fixed it ?