GAS just reached a new level

So I got a shipping notice today. For a synth I didn’t order. A Digitone, as it were.

I know I was considering it couple of weeks ago, but was brought to my senses and decided against it.

But here we are now :slight_smile:

How strange is that? It’s from Gear4Music and I seriously have no idea why it’s on its way to me now.

3 Likes

:nerd_face:

Well if it ever arrives for free, it can’t be that of a bad news.
Enjoy if so.
(And les us know what’s the trick. I would enjoy a free Irridium :upside_down_face:)

3 Likes

Did you order it in your sleep?

1 Like

Some kind of payment must be involved here. It just hasn’t revealed itself yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was it in the basket?

Well, I guess I wouldn’t know, would I? :slight_smile:

Just yesterday, I was more or less sure I’d get a Prophet 5 now. And then, here we are, a Digitone on its way, as if it’s trying to block me from getting that Prophet.

I know I’ve been thinking (not googling, mind) about certain synths only to find a plethora of videos about them in my Youtube recommendations. Your case is a couple of steps further for sure though! :rofl:

2 Likes

And I just made a rant on the Youtube algoritms in another thread. This is Google payback, for sure.

Tho someone needs to tell Google if they wanna get even, giving me a free Elektron synth isn’t gonna hurt me all that much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps you have a pretty awesome significant other?

7 Likes

Your alter ego thinks the Prophet is too expensive

2 Likes

Haha, yes, a free Elektron synth, that’ll teach him!

Seriously though, do share the logic / method to madness on this if such a thing ever reveals itself to you. A form of black magick for sure but I’m more than ok with that.

2 Likes

A new level of sleepwalking?

4 Likes

I mean…I’ve been stoned on pay day and ended up with a few surprise gear purchases…nothing in the Digitatone price range though LOL

4 Likes

I did buy tickets to an Aqua concert once when I was totally out of it. That was some time ago. But the signs are similar, for sure.

9 Likes

I did go to that concert, too. I enjoyed it immensely.

7 Likes

I once bought a Digitone off of Reverb that never came, saving me from my GAS impulse buy. I guess I need to work on my karma

Hope you get it and enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

…could be a sign of AI starting to take over… :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Now this is yet another reminder why I’m five years sober.

2 Likes

wow that’s a whole new level of gear purchasing. sure you weren’t drinking?

1 Like

Haven’t had a drop for years.

It’s arriving tomorrow already so I guess we’ll know soon enough how this is going to end. But I sure as hell don’t, at this point :slight_smile: and plot twists are part of my living.

3 Likes