Get ready…

Hahaha this topic. An explosion of posts. Love it.

No clue what this could be

3 Likes

digido
we’ve been here before…

55 Likes

elektron modular system gooooooo! lol :octopus:

PULSE WIDTH MODULATION the box

1 Like

I’d be into some kind of Nord Drum 2 done up Elektron style

5 Likes

Dude, that is certainly not outside the realm of possibility

1 Like

Could this thing be monotimbral?

I’m only hearing one voice at a time for the teaser

DigiTouch. Doesn’t actually make music but has great tactile textures. Helpful for easing frustrations while you’re trying the remember the order of your pattern chain. $750.

1 Like

My money is on sound pack so anything else is a bonus

3 Likes

Playing the game here:

The ear means it listens, so it could have an input to process.
The hand would mean it grabs something (could be as related to the ear) or maybe you can manipulate incoming sound. Granular sample with drum engines and sample handling and fx?

Would love to have an ultimate OT but that won’t happen.

1 Like

Day of release

Muzka: “if anyone’s buying this, I got $15 dollars for a sound pack. Make it sound good”

2 Likes

Most people receive their salary around 25th. Well played, Elektron.

2 Likes

They do? I always get mine the last workday of the month. That’s the most common here in Denmark at least.

I rewatched the video for the 1000th time today.

The thing in the video is a face consisting of an arm an ear, with an eye in its drum, and the oval at the bottom is a mouth.

If this is correct, then this new thing looks like it’s digi-formatted with the sequencer buttons narrow like the Digitone, but they all appear to be white keys.

Look at the thing smiling. I think this is indicative that people will be happy with this thing

2 Likes

stahp

2 Likes

Go @circuitghost !image

5 Likes

Also the eye in the ear looks like an asshole. I’m not sure what that’s indicative of maybe it’s just a nineties thing

13 Likes

That’s the output I reckon.

11 Likes

Finally, they’ve made a piece of kit specifically for me(because the output is always sh*t)

5 Likes

2 Likes