Get ready…

it’s actually just giygas’ new form and has taken over elektron

2 Likes

Is this out yet?

4 Likes

Guys, I think I’ve figured it out.

Thomann’s leaks weren’t an error on the part of Thomann. It’s always been approved by Elektron to put us out of our misery!

this is like camping in front of footlocker …waiting for the new sneakers

2 Likes

I can’t wait to wear my new Elektron to work

I’m currently standing on front of the mirror chanting

ROMpler!..

ROMpler!..

ROMPLER!!!

6 Likes

rompler / wavetable / sid (three machineS)

named SoundWave

Listened finally to the teaser…sounds very much like the digi-mono-machine :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Analog 8

Elektron 12 bit sampler.

Monomachine with an MSX computer sound engine.

Wavetable synth like kyra.

2 Likes

If we can p-lock and LFO the Machines like you can change the Algorithm on DN, it will be amazing!

5 Likes

The moment you wrote that…my A4 and MnM both look a bit worried in my direction :smile:

3 Likes

It’s going to be a update to all machines making the screen saver a Bloomberg ad.

7 Likes

I have to find a job in five days allrgiht :frowning:

5 Likes

The sad sad day when Elvis was replaced with Bloomberg :cry:

2 Likes

Rumour said it’s something to do with strings… like a Digitone with strings added… digistrings…

Other reliable sources are referring to Elektron Digistives - accepting cookies and what not…

2 Likes

If I know you, you won’t have a problem with it.

Who are you, btw?

2 Likes

Well I just spent a fortune creating a multi voice drum synth in Eurorack so it’s probably an affordable digital drum synth knowing my luck.

1 Like

My money is on it being Model:Machines. An addition to the Model lineup based on the monomachine/machinedrum

1 Like

Sounds too complicated for a Model model. Digi format would be much better :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

To meet the machines… I just don’t hope it’s handheld stuff… I love all kinds of handhelds when it comes to gaming, ps vita, switch, and ds. But synthesis and beat making… Nah! I want it big, huge and tall… Maybe it’s an DigiTALL… like something PHAT! Like big size buttons and shiet. Man!