Get ready…

Ever since I saw Cuckoo’s long interview with Ess, I’ve been thinking about what an Elektron groovebox in a Game Boy form factor might look like.

If elektron made a Polaroid clone with Leica lens I would buy it.

1 Like

Why especially in France ?

this looks like two rows of knobs possibly grey and a black body.

1 Like

Arent those teeth?

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

However, if they’re teeth buttons, They don’t look back-lit. Which seems like a qualitative compromise

1 Like

I hope it’s an full sized box of Digitone with more voices and designed to do drums too. Maybe some phase synthesis ? One can dream

If only! The teaser sounds a lot like a DN too.

Especially stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2luFXf-tus&t=11s

2 Likes

If anyone is bored as we wait for the reveal, go back and read other threads from the past where Elektronauts speculated on what the reveal would be. It’s enlightening to see how convincing some of the posts are - and in the end how wrong they were :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone predicted 100 percent correctly on a new release. If not then all this talk is pointless lol.

1 Like

Expecting a front panel that looks like a cross between the Moog Grandmother and Ensoniq Fizmo based on that teaser.

1 Like

I hope it’s NOT some kind of headphones…

I see curves at the bottom and tops of each “tooth”. Looks like typical Elektron knobs.

If you think the teaser sounds good now, wait till you hear it with the headphones

2 Likes

He is still in that Elektron office, probably playing with the damn thing.

Maybe it’ll come with negative ion bands. Three of them.

8 Likes

Elektron songkomplete the hardware that forces you to write an album instead of diddlying

7 Likes

The rings around the arm is a hint. It’s Digilooper!!! :tongue:

1 Like

SupaDooper

1 Like