Get ready…

I hope this new device is mono, has no automation, has only two tracks and 3 patterns and 1 MB storage because I read once an interview with an IDM artist in which he said that music is all about limitations, while he had like 80 pieces of gear in the background in his studio.

12 Likes

Or a ring modulator or ring tone.

looks great!

8 Likes

What’s going on in the ear? Looks like a ear worm infection!

Model:Recycle

3 Likes

Model:Coffin - don’t let death keep you from the Elektron way.

2 Likes

Best idea so far.

1 Like

Ive got it!
In this gif we see the mouth, one ear, one eye in the ear canal and one arm. So, a nose is missing! The arm is making the ‘paper’ sign and the ‘rock’ sign over the space where could be a nose.
Nose in swedish is nasa (similar to nose in latin😁) and scissors is the sign thatz been missing.
Im not a native english speaker but isnt there a saying in english “to cut off your nose to spite your face” for reacting to things in anger, impulsively, with a reaction that is not in you favor?
I guess that Elektron didnt want to release these machines but we were so annoyingly pushy with our demands here that they had to give up and just release the damn Monomachine 2 and Machinedrum 2.
Nose=NASA=space=improved reverbs!

12 Likes

Maybe it’s a modernized Pez dispenser but instead of Pez it’s Tums or Gas-X and instead of some goofy character for the head it’s Cenk.

EDIT: Someone Photoshop that please.

3 Likes

This is a wild interpretation, but I love it.

1 Like

Hey! Itz 2am and im looking at my iphone, typing nonsense like a madman!:grin:
Time for bed! Gn

in the gif I think I can see a turntable / orbit shot from something that looks more like a MODEL:x

these were all registered before Model:Samples was announced

Hahaha this is great

NEW from Elektron/// introducing the Ess:PEZ!!!

9 Likes

Aye, and they’re still registered :ok_hand:

Close enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

i used paintbrush lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wait a second, I’ve heard that line somewhere before. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe

11 Likes