Get ready…

And it was the model:samples

I mean…what

Lmao! I don’t think many people get that though.

“It looks like you’re trying to write your magnum opus. Maybe I can help!”

10 Likes

on one side is a circle loop

If it’s a Digi style digital drum synth with OB I’ll buy 10.
If not I’ll just keep lusting over a MD.

3 Likes

Bring back the SID!

2 Likes

Same. This talk of machines and the sounds of the teaser. Seem to be pointing in that direction.

Also, speculative, the trigger buttons on the machine don’t appear to be white/black- but all white. I think they’re going to forgo the chromatic tendency of their other Digis. I think it’s going to be a modern re-envisioning of the machinedrum even down to its non-chromatic nature

4 Likes

Elektron Super sid , 4 SID chips in one box :package:

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Oh man, I forgot about the Fizmo.

The teeth of the face, if those are buttons, they look like the keyboard buttons of that op-1 imitation keyboard we’ve seen at the bar ast few NAMMs

2 Likes

Please be a massive update to existing boxes (ones I already own)… :pray::bowing_man:

6 Likes

Well I can’t think of any good reason they’d lug the prototype there unless it was to make some sort of point/comparison to whatever they were showing people

Groundhog day

I am back, no longer a sane man, blinded by Lovecraftian horrors. Their coffee machine is the stuff of cosmic fear.

To be clear, I wasn’t there😊shouldn’t fuel speculation. But I’m at Sockerbruket 17 and I do believe they’re at Sockerbruket 10. So it’s like a flight of stairs away.

5 Likes

I’m not ready! :grimacing:

You‘ll be on Tursday.

1 Like

You’re right, thanks, Tursday !

I think it’s potentially new Analog Rytm machines.
Or possibly something new for the Analog Four
Part of the video looks like the “keys” section on the four.

We’ll find out soon I guess, unless we don’t.

1 Like

Limited edition analog drive pedal with DSI mopho module color scheme, “PUSH IT!” button and all. shut up and take my money

2 Likes

If this is a machine that has machines, then they did it. This is all of the machines in one machine. Or at least some of the machines in one machines. That may not make it special compared to other machines, but just remember, it is only a machine.

3 Likes