Get ready…

8 Likes

no clue if this is legit info of course. but modular that isn’t modular sounds up my alley

Fnord Modular? Model: Modular?

1 Like

like the machine drum

3 Likes

Wasnt monomachine a modular, in a way?

3 Likes

whatever it is, please let it be a different color scheme from the model:samples

7 Likes

Yeahh!! Love this duo, u know what’s up

1 Like

Let’s hope for all brown with purple knobs and buttons! Fingers crossed!

It would be very cool if they made it silver, or at least some silver elements as a nod. Or…

The coolest nod to the MD would be the red-orange screen.

Three new machines…:thinking:
M:B, M:G and M:D?

Inverted Barney limited edition?

edit:
I kind of like that faded army green color of the a4mk2’s box.

not sure how well it would translate to hardware but…wait just remembered Lyra-8 has a minty edition and it looks badass.

1 Like

Im gonna wait till post no. 666 to announce some deep inside infos!
I can tell you right now that itz not what youve been expecting! (OT users will not be happy and the machine complex and very limited)
Stay tuned!

1 Like

1 Like

information

Kind of, in that you can route stuff into other stuff via the buses, process external audio and choose to have any of the 6 machines be synth engines or fx. And having 3 LFOs per track that can modulate anything/each other.

That would be the most interesting thing for me, a model:something that can have four to six tracks any of which can be a synth engine, drum engine or fx. Especially if they can route into or effect each other. But I think that might be too much complexity for the M: format. Could easily work in Digi format tho.

3 Likes

When I heard the first video my instant thought was modular. This second video backs that up somewhat. It won’t be eurorack (Going with the RMR chat for now) but can you imagine a p lockable nord modular type device?

And with this community to create patches?! Ooft!

(post withdrawn by Tom, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

I missed it but were posts 69 and 420 informative at all? Also v important numbers

6 Likes

so not modular really at all lol, at least in the ways the word is generally used these days.

just different model:______ things, which is fine and good of course.

1 Like

Here we go again.

If it was possible to expand the Digitakt then that would tick some big boxes - modular with multiple options and no increase in footprint.

I hate myself for joining in this speculation, I truly do.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with ELektron.

It’s called the MachineMachine, and it has all the algorithms.

Edit: new strategy, post every idea and see which one gets deleted.

8 Likes